PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed // Covid

MightyPC
06-06-20, 02:23
You may have seen from some of my other posts that I’m struggling with bloating, breathing - which I put down to bloating, though wonder if I’m in heart failure and passing blood and protein. All tests that I had have been negative apart from the urine. Back in Feb I had a UTi which is xx derange for a fella. Never really felt right since then and put a lot of the fatigue, aching, bloating down to the meds. Roll on March and I experienced some high temperatures peaking to 37.6 and horrendous sinus, congestion issues. The start of April I starting producing phlegm in the mornings only, sometimes streaked with what I think was blood. I took the plunge and had a Covid test which was negative. Two weeks later, I took another which was also negative. The GP said she wouldn’t expect anything different as I had left it too late. Speaking with a consultant last week, he mentioned that i May have had Covid and a lot of my current issues are the aftermath of the storm. Tonight I have experienced something quite remarkable in that I became very hot - 37.3, and my eyes, nose and throat were literally on fire. I had to open my mouth it was so hot. I had these symptoms back in March. After 5 or so minutes, it passed and I felt okay. Should I get another swab test to see if I have it or should I get an antibody test to see if I’ve had it?

I have underlying health issues so quite worried that I can’t seem to shake what I’ve got. Tonight I can’t breathe, never had breathing issues prior to all of this, but I am once again bloated with gas so wondering if it’s pressing on the diaphragm. I can’t keep going to A&E. GP is good but it’s one thing at a time. He agrees the protein and blood that I’m passing is a concern.

Total confused!