PDA

View Full Version : A lot on my plate

kate H
22-10-07, 11:00
Well its been a while since i have been on here, have sort of been in recovery for the last 2 years, had a bad spell of anxiety in summer 2005, took me a long time to get back on my feet and feel half normal. I dont know if u ever feel totally normal because your mind becomes so paranoid of every little feeling that it always niggles the back of your mind that its all coming back. Have been under a hell of a lot of stress lately, in fact probably the most i have experienced in my life so far (all 23 years of it that is) unfortunately as i predicted (in my very pesimistic mind of mine) the anxiety and DP has returned. Very mild panic attack yesterday. Mega DP today and feeling very dizzy all the time, literally i feel if i am not sat down i will fall over. Could do with going home really but dont always think that is the answer, I guess i have to fight my way through it. :)

lesleyB
22-10-07, 13:32
Sorry to hear your going bad time, as you have been better before I'm sure you will be again.Try the relaxation and breathing if you did that before and hang on in there it will get better.
Hugs
Lesleyb:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: