PDA

View Full Version : Clear Urine

Zee
06-06-20, 19:00
Couple of weeks ago i had an e consult with gp due to first pass of water in morning having a nasty smell right at end of emptying. He ran through questions with me and although my symptoms werent typical of a UTI, he infact thought possibly dehydration may be involved as my mouth is so dry at times especially overnight..My diet is also very poor. He gave me 6 of the most horrible anti biotics....and i was told to drink more water....My Urine colour changes through the day but within the perimeters of whats considered normal.... Its normal for me to get up at least once for loo in the night and i can only say things are perfect at that stage...next morning is when i get the horrible odour... Today i had 2 hour sleep as i only slept an hour last night.. needed loo when i woke and the urine was almost crystal clear like tap water..This happened couple weeks ago as well, just the once....This is driving my anx so high and especially as i have a medical phobia... Is it normal for Urine to look like tap water at times ?

Fishmanpa
06-06-20, 19:03
Is it normal for Urine to look like tap water at times ?

The more you hydrate, the clearer it is.

Positive thoughts

Zee
06-06-20, 19:19
Thanks Fishmanpa but all i drank before my nap was tea and a cuppa soup ?

WiseMonkey
06-06-20, 22:23
Thanks Fishmanpa but all i drank before my nap was tea and a cuppa soup ?

Any fluid (other than alcohol) hydrates and if there's no solid food to suck it up, then clear urine will ensue which is perfect :)

Pkstracy
09-06-20, 06:01
The more fluids you get the clearer your pee will be, clear means overhydrated a light yellow is perfect, dark yellow not good