PDA

View Full Version : General Questions // Hayfever

MightyPC
09-06-20, 08:57
Can you get Green phlegm, mucous, PND, burning throat, nose, eyes and like drops of water from nose with Hayfever? Ears also full full with liquid - not wax. Thanks

Midnight-mouse
09-06-20, 09:02
Can you get Green phlegm, mucous, PND, burning throat, nose, eyes and like drops of water from nose with Hayfever? Ears also full full with liquid - not wax. Thanks

I have all but the green sputum, as far a I know - I don’t check the colour and try to keep such things inside of my body. Allergies can be brutal, but there are still colds going around, I also get a wicked cough and some nasty headaches and sore throats with my allergies. Do you feel unwell with it? - probably a cold. Just feel a little/lot wiped, crummy? Probably allergies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MightyPC
09-06-20, 09:44
Hi Midnight, I’ve never knowingly suffered with hay fever and my missus keeps saying it’s allergy symptoms. I’ve been getting this on and off since March. I’m getting this covering in my throat making keep having to clear it and difficult to breath. I feel like I have water up my nose too. In fact, my throat feels sore.

We have a lot of trees surrounding us but I know tree pollen has now dispersed. I have problems breathing this morning due to muck in my throat. I’ve even gone and had three Covid tests which have been negative. I’ve also got a cough but this is an irritant that I keep getting in my throat. Very strange. I’m usually at work - leave early, return late, do not around. My missus complains about this every year. I don’t feel great with it, no. I’ve just seen the pollen count is very high today. Are there colds doing the rounds at the moment?