PDA

View Full Version : Anxious about other people's opinions on therapy

Megan99
11-06-20, 00:23
After waiting for a long time for the right kind of help, I decided to join a 6 month DBT program. I have a lot of anxiety, depression, and I supress my emotions a lot of the time. I've been really liking the practical format of DBT and I feel like after my first session, I feel really good about the individual therapist as well because she is an art therapist also, and loves to combine the techniques. However, I got to Googling about DBT and while I found a lot of positive information about it, I went on some forums and some people were really trash-talking it, saying how it doesn't work and how its a scam and isn't a great form of therapy and didn't do anything for them. Because I have a tendancy to focus on the negative stuff, i suddenly feel really anxious about my decision to go into the DBT program. I keep ruminating on whether or not it is helpful or not. Even though I feel like it's helping me, because I read all that other stuff I feel really doubtful. It's almost like I'm worried that I'll improve with the treatment and if I see a bad review about it or bad opinion about it, all my progress will be fake.... It's a little wierd, but my OCD has really latched on to it. I wish I could just enjoy the program without questioning it too much, but I can't seem to get other people's opinions and experiences out of my head. Also, Has anyone else tried DBT?

Benis
12-06-20, 15:33
If you suffer from depression, you may be stressed out if you try CBD oil. I know that this product is tested and it really works, maybe this tool will help you. I can offer you a site [removed by admin] where there is all the information about CBD oil, but you need to first read all the information about this tool only then decide whether you want to try it or not.

Pipkin
12-06-20, 16:18
No links to sales sites please.

Pip