PDA

View Full Version : Seizure worry

Scooter86
15-06-20, 17:41
Hi folks,
Last night I was playing this video game that was new to me. It had a lot of flashes and was very active with visual stimulation. Anyway, I played for about an hour and my head started to feel really spaced out. My limbs felt tingly which I’ve had in the past with panic attacks and even today I’m feeling very off. Almost like in a dream. It’s worse when I look at any screens.

I’m really worried this is seizure related. I’ve had this kind of spaced out feeling before when I’ve gone to see some movies with lots of visual stimulus. But I’ve never had it at home on my own tv.

I’m really scared - I fully understand I’m an anxious individual that has lots of symptoms because of that. And I have been overly stressed lately. I don’t know, maybe I’m just typing this out to look for some reassurance. A kind word or two. Does anyone else get these types of symptoms with flashing or stimulating lights?

Thanks
S

Midnight-mouse
17-06-20, 07:44
I’ve always assumed it to be just being overwhelmed by stimulus when I’m already stressed. For me definitely not seizure related at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk