PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with me?

Delilah001
19-06-20, 03:18
So i was in bed and i felt my left side of face weirdly move down and i was reading something and my speech got slurred.
After a while i felt super dizzy got up and had a bad spell of depersonalization.

Im scared and dont know what to do im shaking.

Delilah001
19-06-20, 03:31
Ive never felt this dizzy in my life

Delilah001
19-06-20, 03:52
If i get up from laying down im dizzy but when i lay down after a bit of being up i feel SUPER dizzy like scary omg dizzy.

Delilah001
19-06-20, 20:10
Can everyone check my last post?
Im still really worried
Thank you❤❤❤

Scass
19-06-20, 20:18
That used to happen to me a lot when I was younger & very anxious.
I think it’s to do with how tense your muscles are and how it affects your breathing.
I still get the odd head rush. I just try and stop for a minute, take a few deep breaths and start again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delilah001
19-06-20, 20:32
Nice to see you scass!
Its just that i still have the feeling of being dizzy and lightheaded when iay down or get up or move my head.

Its very uncomfortable

AntsyVee
19-06-20, 20:41
But you know you're in the middle of an HA flare-up, D. Chances are this is just your anxiety.

The next most likely thing would be fluid in your ear and/or an ear infection cause that is the thing that causes dizziness/loss of equilibrium/vertigo the most.

Delilah001
19-06-20, 20:48
Are you sure?
I have felt overwhelming fatigue yesterday and today as well as dizziness and now shoulder pain and weak arms.
I have symptoms of heart attack and i have had a family member that passed from heart attack.

venusbluejeans
19-06-20, 20:55
This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

AntsyVee
19-06-20, 20:56
Well, D, you know I'm not a doctor, but you're in the middle of an HA flare-up. Duh, you're going to feel like $hit. You know the stress that anxiety puts on your body.

But let's consider the heart attack theory: Are you obese? Do you have high blood pressure? High cholesterol? Are you 40 or over? Do you have heart disease? Do you have any other heart conditions like afib or a murmur or something?

What is it that's making you think heart attack? Did your relative pass away very young?

Delilah001
19-06-20, 21:32
Im overweight and and relative of mine died later in life.
I dont have heart disease but sometimes palpitations and my hand is numb now and cramping up.

Sound and light is much too much for me now im sensitive to it.

AntsyVee
19-06-20, 21:42
D, I think you just have anxiety, and on top of it you might be getting a migraine.

StephA
19-06-20, 22:07
Has the weather changed lately, like from sunny to overcast, storms, etc? Do you have allergies? Only reason I’m asking that is because I have pollen allergies and sometimes I’ll wake up with vertigo. It gets worse if I lay down and when first getting up either from laying down or sitting. It comes and goes. Hits out of the blue and is a scary feeling now doubt! Sometimes it happens after we’ve had a rain too or even if it’s just cloudy. It’s scary, but most often is nothing serious.

Delilah001
20-06-20, 01:44
Wow yes!! I have really bad hayfever and the weather changed from sunny to stormy really quickly.
Thats so weird that youve experienced vertigo from that.
I also feel sick and thats ANOTHER symptom of a heart attack ughhh sometimes women dont know theyre even experiencing it.