PDA

View Full Version : Not this again...

NervousSubject
19-06-20, 04:56
One day, I noticed two small wounds on my forearm about a half-inch apart. And now I think I got bit by a bat without knowing it :( I started smoking pot to help with my anxiety, but it does lower my inhibitions and my hypervigilance and now I think that a bat bit me while I was high and I didn't think anything of it :( I'm so scared please help.

wilky44
20-06-20, 17:27
Ninja bats. Can't move for them now the lockdown has eased

MRS STRESS ED
20-06-20, 19:42
One day, I noticed two small wounds on my forearm about a half-inch apart. And now I think I got bit by a bat without knowing it :( I started smoking pot to help with my anxiety, but it does lower my inhibitions and my hypervigilance and now I think that a bat bit me while I was high and I didn't think anything of it :( I'm so scared please help.

you need to stop the weed one its no good for your mental health and two you think bats are biting you really up to you like but might be contributing to you thinking no offense ridiculous things like bats biting you

best wishes

NervousSubject
27-07-20, 00:37
Its been about a month since I noticed those two cuts. My throat is beginning to hurt me and since I noticed I feel like my stomach is hurting me too.....I think I'm gonna die of Rabies please help me :(

Fishmanpa
27-07-20, 01:40
Perhaps having a read of this (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?206219-Rabies-fear-How-to-deal-with-it) will help?

FMP

golddustgirl1000
29-07-20, 19:36
I understand you wanting to show “nervous” their past posts... but being someone who deals with the similar phobia- as much as we want that to help it doesn’t... because the anxious mind will keep saying.. well what if this time was different... well what if I’m the 1 person in america this year that gets it.. etc etc... it’s the whole negative feedback loop thing.... I get it and get your trying to help- I’m just explaining where the mind with this is going to go, but you probably already know that.

Fishmanpa
30-07-20, 11:36
I understand you wanting to show “nervous” their past posts... but being someone who deals with the similar phobia- as much as we want that to help it doesn’t... because the anxious mind will keep saying.. well what if this time was different... well what if I’m the 1 person in america this year that gets it.. etc etc... it’s the whole negative feedback loop thing.... I get it and get your trying to help- I’m just explaining where the mind with this is going to go, but you probably already know that.

BUT.... when you can show that feedback loop and the fact that you've been thinking that way for years, it has to have some impact. We're literally talking years of the same irrationality. It doesn't change the fact that ninja bats don't exist :shrug:

Positive thoughts