PDA

View Full Version : This is a new one for me

Scaredtoo
23-06-20, 00:55
Literally for about a week I’ve had constant stomach growling. It happens a lot. Before and after I eat. Sometimes in middle of night. It never wakes me up but it’s causing me distress. I mean it’s loud. Others can hear it. I can feel it. It’s super annoying.

I had an endoscopy 2.5 yrs ago and was dx with Hpylori and gastritis. I was treated for hpylori and retested and it was negative. I scheduled an appt with my gastric doctor for July 1 but in the meantime I have no clue what this is. M

I have been under some stress. My beloved puppy was dx with a potentially life threatening Auto immune disease and my dad who has vascular dementia just entered hospice. I don’t know. I feel like I’m handling that okay. My psych doc upped my Zoloft dosage 2.5 weeks ago from 75 mg a day to 100 mg a day.

Any insight? Anyone have this?

venusbluejeans
23-06-20, 01:29
The stomach and bowels are noisy things, they churn food and push it and air through the body... you are always going to get gurgles and other noises emanating from your digestive system, sometimes they are just louder and more frequent.