PDA

View Full Version : i have a suggestion

hoppipolla
23-10-07, 02:11
hiya :)

I think that at the top of the page (in the banner) instead of having two people looking distressed by anxiety, we should have say... people meditating/doing Tai Chi, or something kinda implying feeling better or tranquility. It's just that I feel that seeing an image of someone distressed may reinforce the feelings in someone's own mind. I think human emotions can work like that sometimes.

Anywho, it's just a suggestion, and I'm not sure exactly what I'd like to be there instead, just something calming and nice and positive :)

Take care everyone, oh and keep up the good work!

Mike / Hoppi :flowers:

Dying_Swan
24-10-07, 10:35
I wondered what you were talking about there. I've never noticed those two before!!!

I see what you're getting at. I can't stop looking at them now!

xxx:flowers:

Lindalou64
24-10-07, 13:02
Good Suggestion Hoppi......... Lol Sparky Pay Attention Girl

Pink Panic
24-10-07, 13:08
I can't say that I ever spend anytime looking at the banner as I'm too keen to get on the site. :yesyes:

nomorepanic
24-10-07, 18:57
We wanted to show the anguish it can bring mainly.

Perhaps we should have that at one side and happy ones at the other end!

bottleblond
25-10-07, 12:38
I think the image above is very appropriate to headline the site, afterall it is about anxiety and all variations of it.

Soz, wouldn't be me if i didn't get me point in, lol :blush:

Lisa
xxx

Wilburis
25-10-07, 15:28
What 2 people - I only get half a womens face!!

Lizzie xx

bottleblond
25-10-07, 16:48
Lol Lizzie, there are two people above! a man and a woman! do you have your screen open fully?

Lisa

Wilburis
25-10-07, 22:33
Hello

Hi, my screen is open properly, but Im still only getting half a womans face. I always have done. AAARRGGHGH, how can I get the man and lady please.

Liz xx

nomorepanic
25-10-07, 22:42
You need to change the screen resolution settings on the pc

hoppipolla
26-10-07, 04:15
Lol Lizzie, there are two people above! a man and a woman! do you have your screen open fully?

Lisa

is the one on the right a guy? i always thought it was a young girl lol now that you mention it there is something masculine about their face i think it was the ring that made me think it was a girl.

anywho, it's interesting the responses this has got, and i understand the idea of wanting to show how anxiety can feel. I dunno, i think there will be mixed opinions about this one :)