PDA

View Full Version : Not had a bad panic attack for a while. Except today.

WiredIncorrectly
25-06-20, 14:29
So they came back today. Had them all day and today is sooooo fk'ing hot that I can't deal with it. My panic attacks make me sweat, combined with the heat = :scared11:

We got food poisoning from a restaurant last night too. Ordered a takeaway and tasted nice. But my partner woke up vomitting this morning and has had diarrhea all day. Same with me except no diarrhea just stomach cramps and strange shaped poops. Pooping a lot. Toilet stinks.

I've put in a complaint on just eat about this and used Resolver to get a refund. Been stuck in bed all day. When I move my stomach hurts so I'm just trying to stay still.

I've also ran out of promazine today so it's going to be a bumpy ride.

But, hanging in there.

Writing this has just calmed my panic attack. Venting helps.

Scass
25-06-20, 14:42
I’m really pleased that writing it down helped you. It’s great that you had the presence of mind to think of it.

I hope you both get over the food poisoning soon. How’s your son doing?

I had an anxiety attack at about 3am because it was so humid I felt I couldn’t breathe. It sucks, but I’m trying not to let it weigh on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueIris
25-06-20, 14:46
Thinking of you. Honestly, this weather's an utter nightmare, I can feel my own anxiety trying to get back in.

WiredIncorrectly
25-06-20, 16:37
Yeah this heat really doesn't help. I feel suffocated and humid too @Scss. It's like there's no escape from the heat. I went to the woods the other day and it felt like I was dragging myself around. Too hot to move. You'd think in the shade of the wooded areas it would be nice and cool ... nope. I'm tempted to jump in the stream and just lie down in it all day. I'd probably look a bit odd though :roflmao:

Never notice Terry in your Sig. @Blue. I love Terry's books.

BlueIris
25-06-20, 16:53
I met him a couple of times; very genuine guy.

WiredIncorrectly
25-06-20, 16:55
I met him a couple of times; very genuine guy.

Wow, share you experiences with him :) Do tell.

ankietyjoe
25-06-20, 17:32
You'll be fine riding it out bro. Heat plus food poisoning will be a big trigger for anxiety. Keep on top of your electrolytes, especially if you're squirting.