PDA

View Full Version : Prostate fear: Blood in semen after sexual activity and subsequent pain in penis

DCliving
25-06-20, 15:40
Hi all, first time poster and need some support.

Sorry if this is all TMI. Three weeks ago I had sexual intercourse with a new partner (I used a condom) and had a painful ejaculation with blood coming out. Also some blood in subsequent urine with burning. Dr. told me it's a fairly common injury and that I should abstain for a week. I did so and it largely went away. However, when I tried (self) sexual activity it kicked back up again. Today I saw something in my urine, not sure if it was blood (looked more white with maybe a brown spot, thought it could have been toilet debris) and have had bad burning on the tip of my penis, along with a leaking feeling. On top of all that, it's been taking me a while to begin urination and stream has been weak at times.

I'm a 35 year old male, which seems young for prostate cancer but I'm still fairly scared. In process of hopefully getting an appointment with a urologist but freaking out in meantime. Anyone have similar issues?