PDA

View Full Version : Exposed to covid freaking out

Sunflower318
27-06-20, 15:27
My husband goes to AA meetings. His last meeting was on Tuesday. So its been about 3 days. Anyway there was a guy at the meeting whose daughter tested positive for covid. Now I'm a disaster. My heart is racing and I'm shaking. Im so scared of me and my kids getting it. Im almost crying im so scared right now. They don't wear masks but they did stay apart. Im a wreck

Sunflower318
27-06-20, 15:58
So apparently the woman tested negative but her dr is confident she had it. The woman is in her 60s and the guy my husband was in contract with is in his 80s and hes fine but his dsughter is on the verge of going to the hospital
. I guess my husband shook the guys hand. No fricken masks. I've been begging him to keep taking this serious but he stopped. Idk if I'm going to be okay here. 2 weeks is a long time to wait. Its only been 3 days.

Sunflower318
27-06-20, 17:44
I was coughing a little last night and today my throat hurts and my temp is 99.5 so that's adding to my nerves.

JulieJay92
28-06-20, 13:40
its ok, if u can get tested i recommend it to put your mind at rest, i work with it and ive (touchwood) had nothing but a slight cough but both covid and antibody tests were negative xxx hope you find some comfort in this

nomorepanic
28-06-20, 16:50
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239