PDA

View Full Version : just saying hello :)

js26
23-10-07, 12:38
:) :) hi. just found this site...and its great. Im 28 and have suffered with anxiety for a good few years now. I was on fluoxetine for a good number of those years but Ive been off them for about 6 months now. I have good days and bad day.....sometimes good weeks and bad weeks!. I just wish it would just dissappear altogether. On bad days,as soon as i open my eyes in the morning...my heart is racing and my stomach is churning....this gets me really annoyed because there is no reason for me to be like this....anyway, i could write loads more but will just leave it there for now....would love to chat to anyone who suffers from this also :) Jayne xx

daisykate
23-10-07, 14:24
hello jayne and welcome!! im sort of new myself, they are all very nice supportive people on here, im glad i found this place.
kate xx

Believe
23-10-07, 14:30
Hello Jayne,

Welcome to the site. Hope that you enjoy your stay. You will make lots of friend and get great advice. Check out the sections on the left if you haven't read them.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better.

bottleblond
23-10-07, 14:30
Hi Jayne.

WELCOME to NMP :flowers:

I hope you enjoy the site and that we can talk some time in the chat room!!

Take care
Love Lisa
xxxxxxxx

domino
23-10-07, 14:34
Abig welcome to you jayne, you will certainly feel that you are not alone ,good to have you here , take care .:hugs:

nomorepanic
23-10-07, 17:04
Hi Jayne

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

honeybee3939
23-10-07, 18:28
Hi Jayne

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

trac67
23-10-07, 19:39
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxxx

Southern_Belle
23-10-07, 20:34
Hi Jayne,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand what you are going through and you will get support.

Hugs,

Laura

Nibbles
23-10-07, 21:20
Hi Jayne and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

CarmR
23-10-07, 21:42
Hello js26

I am fairly new here too and would like to say welcome!..you sound so much like me, i wake up with it in the morning too, churning stomach, pounding heart and my mind goes racing and then it drags on most of the day until sometimes by the evening i feel a lot better..its so horrible.

I also took fluoxetine, two years ago for about year and then i came off it, it really did help me and sometimes i wish i had stayed on them as its coming back now and i may have to start taking something to help me.

Anywayyou will find the help and people on here great...take care and hope to speak to you soon.

Carmelx

js26
23-10-07, 21:57
hi, thanx for all your replies :D ....you all sound really nice and friendly :hugs: ....jayne xx

Lindalou64
24-10-07, 00:49
Hello Jayne And Welcome To The Site........linda