PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom teeth panic and small bump on side of gum freaking out

Lockey1995
01-07-20, 15:43
Hey, So first of all i haven't been on here in a couple of years overall I would say i've been slightly better no where near as bad as i used to be but today I'm in a tailspin and have been for most of the day. This morning when i got up and I was eating breakfast i felt with my tongue what feels like a wisdom tooth growing in on the top left and started freaking out. I'm 24 nearly 25 and I thought they wasn't even going to grow in it's not causing me problems.
But I've read several things before of them having to be extracted and I'm freaking out I've had two major dental visits one 3 years ago to get a tooth pulled and when I was younger So i actually have no far back molars at all they have all been taken out over my life but I'm still freaking out and knowing my terrible luck I can just see one of them is going to grow in sideways even though there's room or something and I'll have to have them out :( and I'm petrified of the dentist. The second one there's a small type bump next to my gum not on my gum just next to it and the bottom back left it feels soft and squishy about the size of a pea and I'm also freaking out about what that could be. I generally take care of my teeth allot better now I've learned that lesson the hard way to stay out of the dentist if possible.

So yeah all in all not a good day today at all, i hope everyone else is well on here.