PDA

View Full Version : Tight chest

Noworryjonny
04-07-20, 09:15
So a few days ago my chest started to feel tight and I had a slight cough, I immediately got tested for Covid 19 and it’s come back negative!

In the morning I feel fine when I wake up and I have periods throughout the day where I feel ok, but then I’ll have moments where I feel anxious and my chest will hurt and I’ll feel short of breath and my throat feels like it’s closing up!

Is this classic anxiety?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scass
04-07-20, 10:47
It sounds like it.

MRS STRESS ED
04-07-20, 11:42
So a few days ago my chest started to feel tight and I had a slight cough, I immediately got tested for Covid 19 and it’s come back negative!

In the morning I feel fine when I wake up and I have periods throughout the day where I feel ok, but then I’ll have moments where I feel anxious and my chest will hurt and I’ll feel short of breath and my throat feels like it’s closing up!

Is this classic anxiety?

Classic anxiety its one of my symptoms its very uncomfortable, you need to try and relax l know easier said than done, l have just started new meds again as my anxiety is bad its no wonder with what's going on at the moment.

wishing you well get plenty of you time xx

best wishes

ankietyjoe
04-07-20, 12:44
Could also be reflux. Acid reflux can feel exactly like that, and produce a cough.

Lolalee1
04-07-20, 12:58
Yep,I have GERD and those symptoms are a mirror of it.:yesyes:
Also the old Anxiety.