PDA

View Full Version : Does this look like an aortic aneurysm? Don't want to Google

Brunamateus
07-07-20, 14:43
Hey guys, I just looked around here for left abdominal pain threads, I've been dealing with a sharp left sided abdominal pain for around 2 and a half years now, its not always there, it does tend to get worse around my period... I found a thread about a girl whose doctors thought she might have an AA, she had the same symptom as me, I also feel the area twitching sometimes... My fear is that, a relative had this, he was in his late 50s though and he is not even a close relative, but still worried me...i don't want to research about it as it's only going to be worse for me, can someone help me here? Is it possible for something like that to go on for 2 and a half years and nothing happening? Could this be ibs? Sometimes I feel it under my ribs on the left side and sometimes next to my belly button...im 23 yo female, fit with no other health conditions

NotDeadYet
07-07-20, 16:27
Brunamateus

With your age, you have a great likelihood of traveling to the moon and back then having an AA.

Best Wishes