PDA

View Full Version : stray car hair in mouth

wasdhu
07-07-20, 20:48
I love animals but I never pet stray cats because I get too anxious about what germs they're carrying. This particular cat was shedding so much, a hair flew out from it into my mouth and I didn't notice until maybe a minute later.

I keep saying I'll be fine but I can't stop thinking about what kind of germs just got into my mouth ugh

AntsyVee
07-07-20, 20:52
Well, think of it this way... would you rather have a stray cat hair in your mouth or a random person's hair in your mouth?

Sometimes we're exposed to germs. That's just part of living life.

CatLady1
07-07-20, 20:54
If cat hair in your mouth was a health risk, I'd have died about 27 times by now, because my cat is a fluffy monster who sheds everywhere. An individual strand of cat hair is truly not something to worry about. :)

Lolalee1
08-07-20, 09:44
I don’t think a pussy hair unless it rolled in some shite will harm you,I’ve had worse.:D

pav1984
08-07-20, 22:46
Cats are lovely clean creatures. Now try having a dog, my dog loves to roll in anything smelly. The amount of hair he sheds,I must have eaten a few hairs in my time. I wouldn't stress over it

Fishmanpa
08-07-20, 23:59
I don’t think a pussy hair unless it rolled in some shite will harm you,I’ve had worse.:D

I had a reply but I was mentally reminded that there's only about 6" between the curb and the gutter :winks:

Positive thoughts

AntsyVee
09-07-20, 01:06
I had a reply but I was mentally reminded that there's only about 6" between the curb and the gutter :winks:

Positive thoughts

LOL yes. Even less in some areas ;)

Lolalee1
09-07-20, 06:38

Positive thoughts

Ba!ha!!ha!ha!:roflmao:

Sar89
09-07-20, 23:44
I have a British short hair cat he’s beautiful and fluffy and sheds hair EVERYWHERE ! He also has a habit of brushing his tail against my mouth when I sit down I regularly get cat hair on my mouth sadly.... you are fine.