PDA

View Full Version : Work coronavirus and health worries.

dsmman12. pj
12-07-20, 19:03
Hello everyone.
I work a full time job in a factory here in the states. With the coronavirus running ramped and a few confirmed cases at my work. I was wondering had anyone ever had there doctor rite them off. With my severe health anxiety I don't think i can go into that place much longer its already a stressful job now with the coronavirus and someone passing away with it at my work I don't think i can keep going in there. Just need some advice thanks 😞

nomorepanic
13-07-20, 11:50
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Scass
13-07-20, 21:02
Hello,
I think it sounds like a really tough situation there. You could certainly get advice from your doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsmman12. pj
14-07-20, 21:04
Thanks im just worried she won't understand and just think im trying to get out of work

AntsyVee
15-07-20, 06:27
All you can do is try.

dsmman12. pj
18-07-20, 18:28
Yes you are right thanks for the reply

dsmman12. pj
22-07-20, 21:24
Update doctor just told me to go to work. Even though she's treated me for anxiety for years ugh idk what to do..