PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got any updates

Maca44
12-07-20, 21:27
I'm doing well so very pleased, anxiety has dropped so much I have been very busy landscaping my garden and goto bed looking forward to the next day. I have not been like this in years its so nice, looks like the increase to 300mg has worked.

Hope some of you are doing better.

MRS STRESS ED
12-07-20, 21:57
I'm doing well so very pleased, anxiety has dropped so much I have been very busy landscaping my garden and goto bed looking forward to the next day. I have not been like this in years its so nice, looks like the increase to 300mg has worked.

Hope some of you are doing better.

Really good to hear long may it last keep it up, l love a positive thread

best wishes xx

Maca44
13-07-20, 10:17
Really good to hear long may it last keep it up, l love a positive thread

best wishes xx

Thanks I will enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

Lolalee1
13-07-20, 11:22
Good on you :yesyes:keeping positive and busy will help you greatly it is up too you how long it lasts:yesyes:

Maca44
14-07-20, 09:16
Good on you :yesyes:keeping positive and busy will help you greatly it is up too you how long it lasts:yesyes:

Yes keeping busy is the key and Ven has opened the door and let me out, for a while anyway.

Hope others are doing ok

Maca44
20-07-20, 11:31
JO, any news from you & Dying Swan, are you still on here ?

Jo79
20-07-20, 19:52
Hi Maca, yes, still plodding along. I increased my mirtazapine to the max 45mg 6 weeks ago today. Have had a mixture of good days and bad, but the bad ones are definitely easier to get through now and i’m not getting stuck in the loop of negative thoughts.:yesyes:

Maca44
21-07-20, 09:39
Hi Maca, yes, still plodding along. I increased my mirtazapine to the max 45mg 6 weeks ago today. Have had a mixture of good days and bad, but the bad ones are definitely easier to get through now and i’m not getting stuck in the loop of negative thoughts.:yesyes:

Great news Jo,

Don't think things are ever going to be 100% but isn't nice just to get through a day or even a few hours feel ok.

Keep at it very pleased to hear things are better.

Maca44
08-10-20, 10:07
Any news from DS or Jo.

How are things ?

lebonvin
21-10-20, 08:44
Its frustratin aint it. Them cronies is always online but your average folk doesnt log on much.

The gig is to exchange e mails by PM so that ways you can keep in touch. Most folk doesnt last long on them forums.