PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally breathed in small bit of ant powder

BigOldDrive
14-07-20, 15:50
My mate was putting some ant powder down outside and suddenly the wind picked up and some of it blew into my face. Bit worried if i have breathed any in, it will cause a health problem in the future..

Scass
14-07-20, 20:10
I think you’ll be ok. I’m sure this has happened to countless people that have lived to tell the tale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O_O
15-07-20, 14:42
They wouldn't be able to sell ant powder if a bit blowing in your face was dangerous.

Pamplemousse
15-07-20, 14:52
Ant powder, like woodworm killer, contains a tiny amount of permethrin.

Now, I have breathed in a lot of vapour from woodworm killer in the pursuit of my hobby and I am still here.

BigOldDrive
15-07-20, 15:29
What's your hobby? I had to paint some skirting boards in woodworm killer a few years ago and the vapour smell triggered my HA after. Always something, one day i will learn not to care i hope

Thanks for your support and help!

Elen
15-07-20, 16:31
Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen