PDA

View Full Version : Weird chest feelings

Noworryjonny
14-07-20, 16:50
My chest has recently felt very strange like tight and a little breathless, I got tested for Covid last week and it was negative I have recently started a new job so my anxiety has increased a little and I now keep thinking about my chest, and my throat feels tight and like I have something in it, my doc said it’s anxiety but I’ve not had this before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ankietyjoe
14-07-20, 17:23
Is your diet still shit?

MRS STRESS ED
14-07-20, 17:48
My chest has recently felt very strange like tight and a little breathless, I got tested for Covid last week and it was negative I have recently started a new job so my anxiety has increased a little and I now keep thinking about my chest, and my throat feels tight and like I have something in it, my doc said it’s anxiety but I’ve not had this before

l get this tightness in my chest its quite unpleasant l had heart test bloods done its anxiety classic symptoms of stress

best wishes xx

Noworryjonny
14-07-20, 18:02
Is your diet still shit?

A little, nowhere near as bad, I drink a lot of fizzy though

ankietyjoe
14-07-20, 18:53
If you drink a lot of fizzy drinks, your diet is still shit tbh.

You've mentioned reflux several times on here, and what you are describing is a classic example of reflux. It's also possible that you're experiencing some post nasal drip (booger swallowing) from seasonal allergies. Combined with a new job, it seems likely that's what you're experiencing.

You appear to have really come a long way in dealing with your trigger anxiety responses, and I would suggest trying to get a better grip on your diet next. Can't hurt!

Noworryjonny
14-07-20, 19:51
Thanks joe, I agree! My allergies are bad this time of the year! Hopefully it will get better soon

ankietyjoe
15-07-20, 11:07
Post nasal drip always gives me a heavy chest and makes it hard to take a full breath.

You can buy sprayable saline solution from places like Amazon. I use it quite a lot to squirt up my nostrils and that really helps with the PND. You probably don't even notice you have PND unless you focus on it.