PDA

View Full Version : Tickle in Chest

ChocoOrange
16-07-20, 18:57
Hey everyone, so for the last few days I've been struggling with a tickle deep in my chest & throat, almost at my stomach honestly. I'm fearing the worst in regards to Covid-19 so I'm really scared. It isn't making me cough but it's making breathing deep a bit irritating/sensitive and it's scaring me. I don't have any of the other symptoms of Covid, no fever, cough or loss of smell. The only thing I'm getting on occasion is dizzy which I'm putting down to anxietyThanks.

Wasn't sure whether to post in the covid section or here. Sorry!

Midnight-mouse
16-07-20, 19:00
I get a tickle there when my chest is irritated by something. Either allergies, dust -that type of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChocoOrange
16-07-20, 19:07
I get a tickle there when my chest is irritated by something. Either allergies, dust -that type of thing.

Have you ever had it for days? I'm on day 3 now and I'm terrified. Thanks for the reply

MRS STRESS ED
16-07-20, 19:29
Believe me l had coronavirus it isn't a tickle in your throat, your just overthinking by the sounds of it plenty of people get coughs and colds

you'll be fine take care

best wishes xx

Midnight-mouse
16-07-20, 22:52
Have you ever had it for days? I'm on day 3 now and I'm terrified. Thanks for the reply

I’ve had it for weeks/months! This year has been particularly bad, I think I’ve had it since early March at the latest.

ChocoOrange
17-07-20, 17:20
I’ve had it for weeks/months! This year has been particularly bad, I think I’ve had it since early March at the latest.

Does yours sometimes make you cough? Last night it made me cough a half dozen times and that's just scared me more

Midnight-mouse
17-07-20, 18:50
Does yours sometimes make you cough? Last night it made me cough a half dozen times and that's just scared me more

Yup! Quite often actually. I have different things (one of which is the tickle) that make me cough most of the year round.

ChocoOrange
27-09-20, 03:02
Posted a few months ago about a tickle in my chest, it's been here on and off since then but right now it's basically every night after around 10pm it gets tickly and not very nice. It doesn't cause me to cough too often but it's so uncomfortable. The tickle is right at the base of my neck, that kinda area. Sorry to post about the same issue but it's really scaring me again :(

nomorepanic
27-09-20, 12:14
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Midnight-mouse
27-09-20, 18:14
If it’s happening at the same time each day I would look at what else correlated to it. For me I cough more and get that tickle when the central heating is on or the windows have been shut too long and it’s stuffy.

Are you in a particular room or position when it occurs? Could it be dust or other particles that’s given you the tickle, I know it does for me.

ChocoOrange
30-09-20, 03:41
I've been trying to find a pattern but it seems completely random. Yesterday it started around 5pm and was gone by 7, today it started at 2am and hasn't gone away since. I can't think of anything that's changed in my environment :( it's really scaring me