PDA

View Full Version : Continual dizziness

kate H
24-10-07, 12:05
Does any one else have non stop dizziness? I have had it all week and is drivingme mad, also my eyes are taking longer to focus on things and feel like they just want to close. Its freaking me out because i keep feeling like i am going to faint all the time

Any advice? x

beauty
24-10-07, 14:23
This sounds like it could be tiredness? Even if youve been getting sleep it can be linked to other things like how busy you are, how active your brain has been or stress levels.

On the other hand it could be linked to your eyes...do you wear or need glasses?

littlemiss_sunshine
24-10-07, 17:10
hi kate,
i've also been feeling dizzy all the time and had blurred vision after my attacks.i dont know exactly wat advice to give u cos i'm still going through it myself. but only recently ive changed a couple of things in my stressful life such as going to yoga classes (which really works on anx symptoms by the way) going out for walks and generally 'learning' how to relax.
have u got urself checked out by the way?

kate H
25-10-07, 11:38
This sounds really bad but i havent had tome to go to the docs,i am really busy with work at the moment and i am buying a flat so i guess it could be stress related, i think your right about the sleep, it taked me ages to actualy get off to sleep becuase loads of things are going round my head, i dont really feel very rested at the moment. Yoga sounds like a great idea, i could do with taking some time out to do something for myself that is relaxing and forces me to switch off.

xxx

littlemiss_sunshine
27-10-07, 20:14
i would suggest u find time to get urself checked out, that way u can at least be reassured whats wrong.
it could just be stress related like u say but even if it is get loads of rest, maybe take a weeks leave could be all u need if u cant rest.
let us know how its going
take care, all the best x