PDA

View Full Version : California.. Prayers For Them W/wild Fire

Lindalou64
24-10-07, 13:13
I WOULD LIKE TO SEND OUT PRAYERS AND GOOD VIBES TO THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE OR HAVE FAMILY IN CALIFORNIA, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IS IN SUCH A RAGE OF FIRE I NEVER SEEN ONE SO BAD, PEOPLE DONT KNOW IF THEY HAVE HOMES WILD LIFE RUNNING WILD, FIRE TORNADOS!!! YOU SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND WATCH THESE PEOPLE HOW HURT THEY REALLY ARE LOST CONFUSED ...I PRAY FOR RAIN FOR THEM THE WINDS TO CUT DOWN THEY HAVE LOST SOOOOO MUCH AS IT IS...TO SEE THERE FACES ON TV LASTNIGHT JUST REALLY TOUCHED MY HEART TO SEE THERE PAIN:weep: ...SO IM SENDING HUGS TO ALL OF CALIFORNIA AND THERE FAMS THAT SIT AND JUST WAIT:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: GOD BLESS MY THOTS ARE WITH YOU ALL........LINDA XXXXX:flowers:

mystics
24-10-07, 13:31
To all of those in California or who have loved ones in California our prayers and thoughts are with you all,

Sending sooooooooooooooo many postive vibes to you all and may the powers that be keep you all safe

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

Believe
24-10-07, 14:38
To all those in California or who have family there.Am sending hugs and vibes. I pray that rain soon comes and the wind dies down.

Linda I agree never seen it so bad.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take Care
Tina

nanny
24-10-07, 15:04
I WISH WITH ALL MY HEART THAT RAIN WILL COME SOON AND GIVE ALL THOSE THAT NEED IT, BLESSED RELIEF:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

THINKING OF YOU ALL:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lozzie
24-10-07, 15:58
Sending lots of hugs and positive vibes for those affected in this
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Southern_Belle
24-10-07, 17:55
My thoughts and prayers are with those in California or who have loved ones living in the state. May relief come quickly.

:hugs: ,

Laura

honeybee3939
24-10-07, 18:45
To all our California friends

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s66/chickenlittle576/Hugs/hugbig4u.gif

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Fraggle
24-10-07, 18:46
Sending lots of Positive thoughts out to those in California and whose loved ones are out there.

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
Brightest Blessings
Fraggle

Granny Primark
24-10-07, 22:32
Loads and loads of hugs to the people in California.
What a terrible time they must be having. It just doesnt bear thinking about what they must be going through.
I wish with all my heart that rain will come soon.

Take care
LYNN xx