PDA

View Full Version : Always Tired?

fretty freda
24-10-07, 13:43
DUE TO MY DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY I FEEL THE NEED TO SLEEP ALOT I AM ALWAYS TIRED I EVEN SLEEP IN THE DAY AM I LAZY ?

ANY TIPS FOR OVERCOMING THIS ?:weep:

trac67
24-10-07, 14:05
Gill,

I am always tired too, but I find if I push myself and do things then I do feel more energetic, it can be really hard somedays to get going, but once I have started then the tiredness does subside.

Take care

Trac xxx

Ellen70
24-10-07, 17:28
I am the same way Gill. I went to an endocrinologist once and he said my adrenal glands were exhausted because I am always in a state of anxiety which makes the adrenal glands produce adrenaline constantly and eventually they become fatigued themselves. The consultant said my case wasn't bad enough to warrant taking further action at that time but that was a number of years ago so maybe it is time I went back and had my adrenals checked again. You could ask your gp to refer you to an endocrinologist to see if you have an adrenal gland problem too. Hope this helps. Ellen x

fretty freda
24-10-07, 17:33
FUNNY TOU SHOULD SAY THAT ELLEN IVE HAD THEM CHECKED INFACT I HAVE HAD EVERY TEST IN THE BOOK FOR TIREDNESS AND IT SEEMS THAT IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE HOPE YOUR OK:hugs: