PDA

View Full Version : Could I have some hugs Please..?

nikk_dolittle
24-10-07, 15:27
Hi all,

I dont like asking for much but I feel really lost and as if I need to be coping alone as no-one will talk to me, I feel I have nothing anymore. Im in a black hole and no-one really wants me anymore. I feel Im unwanted and that theres no need to bother anymore.
No-one really understands me now and Its becoming sooo hard to do things when I do talk.

I know i have been to counselling, but Im really struggleing with it, I try and try and just dont feel its best for me.

When I do talk I feel I shouldnt as I might upset them so I feel I cant have people around me when I feel that way.

I do nothing but cry as I feel i have no choice but to cope alone now with everything. I try my hardest to do things then I fail and I cant go back and change things.

I try to change the way I feel about myself then the next time it gets worse and I cant change it again.... I hate myself bigtime, all I ever feel about is that Im a usless cow or shouldnt be wasting peoples time anymore no matter what,

I cant do this anymore.... No-one really wants me here and there now.:lac:

please can I have some hugs?

Also I would like to say thanks to Nic and Trac who has had me constantly moaning to them when I havent been able to post and when I have been bad. :hugs: Sorry. :flowers:

Thanks
Nikk xxxxxxxx:shrug:

trac67
24-10-07, 15:39
Hey madam,

I still talk to you everyday via MSN and text and I am always here for you.

Have some :hugs: :hugs: and remember your not on your own

Love

Trac xxx

pips
24-10-07, 15:43
Sorry Your feeling so bad hun,

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/ksriver80/h/01.gif For You,

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X

Lozzie
24-10-07, 15:52
Lots of hugs for you Nikk hun!!!!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Always here if you need a chat!
Laura xxxxx:flowers:

Southern_Belle
24-10-07, 17:52
Hi Nikk,

Sorry you are feeling so lost and alone at the moment. Many people care about you and you need to allow those feelings of friendship and love in. Try and stop being so hard on yourself you are a great person.

Many :hugs: ,

Laura

Pink Panic
24-10-07, 18:09
Hi Nikk,

Hope you feel better soon hun. In the meantime heres a hug from me :hugs:

Anytime you need a chat send me a PM as I have lots of free time when my partner is away and I'd be happy to gossip to you if you like.

Take care
Pink
x

honeybee3939
24-10-07, 18:35
Nikk

have a hug from me too hun........
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/JethroForLife/c0ad5396.jpg

love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Pickle
24-10-07, 19:14
Hi Nikk

Im so sorry you are having a bad time and I really hope it starts to get better soon. I'm sorry I can't do those fab hugs that everyone else can do (lol) but this hug means exactly the same :hugs:

nomorepanic
24-10-07, 19:46
Nikk

Have a hug from me as well :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hope things start to get better soon for you :yesyes:

Granny Primark
24-10-07, 22:36
Nikk, Im really sorry your feeling down at the moment.
Take comfort from your friends and their offers of help.
I too will always be here for you.
Once a friend always a friend.

Loads of love
LYNN xx

Lindalou64
25-10-07, 12:30
Nikk I Talk Too You When Ever Possible You Know That The Other Day I Help You Gave You Lots Of Tips .its Up To You If You Wanna Do Them Or Not I Wish You Well Hun But You Must Work Harder On You,where The Only Ones Who Can Really Help Ourselves We All Can Only Just Give Advice Or A Shoulder Hang In There Remember Positive Thinking Nikk..............best To Ya........linda Xxxxxxxxxxx

joelhall
25-10-07, 14:22
you can yes:)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

chucklehound
25-10-07, 16:57
:hugs: hope you feel better soon

bearcrazy
25-10-07, 17:11
(((((((((((nikk))))))))))))

oi Nikk, I talk to you all the time!!!! Iam always here for you!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx