PDA

View Full Version : I'm smiling ...

knightbabe
24-10-07, 16:37
...I finally did it. Today I started work. As some of you may know I should have started a couple of weeks ago but due to panic was unable to do so. Hubby bought me a puppy just over a week ago and since then I have done more and more. Went to garage yesterday and had my car MOT'd. I've been going into shops. And today I went for my first shift and it was such a relief to not be sat at home. I'm looking forward to returning tomorrow.
Also thank you to Gail who has been very supportive over the last few weeks and helped me to come down when high with panic.

fretty freda
24-10-07, 17:31
well done, big congrats, be proud of your self

i want to go back to work soon i have been off sick for 5 weeks i am going to worm my way back in part time any tips for staying calm on the run up to my return
i dont want to let myself and everyone else down by giving in to my fear and not going back i want to be telling my sucess story on here like you in a few weeks:yesyes:

WELL DONE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Believe
24-10-07, 17:59
Good Well Done.. Hope that things keep going good.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better

Southern_Belle
24-10-07, 18:03
Hi,

So glad you were able to return to work, you must be grinning from ear to ear. Puppies are so great aren't they? My dog helps relieve so much of my tension and anxiety. Friends are wonderful too :)

Laura

knightbabe
24-10-07, 18:27
well done, big congrats, be proud of your self

i want to go back to work soon i have been off sick for 5 weeks i am going to worm my way back in part time any tips for staying calm on the run up to my return
i dont want to let myself and everyone else down by giving in to my fear and not going back i want to be telling my sucess story on here like you in a few weeks:yesyes:

WELL DONE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

I just kept giving myself a good talking to and saying that I could do it. I was a bit anxious this morning but nowhere near as bad as I had been over the last 2 weeks of trying to go. As I was driving there I just kept saying "you can do this".

Having had a few bleak months I just can't believe that I am back out there and doing things.

honeybee3939
24-10-07, 18:30
Hi Knightbabe

lovely to read of your success:yesyes: :yesyes:

You keep up the good work:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx