PDA

View Full Version : the worst day of my life...

joelhall
24-10-07, 18:33
is today. ange has made it clear im never having anything to do with the boys again:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: , all this after no sleep again, aother referral instead of treatment, and losing someone who i was so close to.

i really cant do this anymore.:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

joelhall
24-10-07, 18:39
i still cant believe what she said to me:(

what the hell is going on??????

Pink Panic
24-10-07, 18:39
Sorry you are having such a bad time. :hugs:

Honestly don't know what else to say apart from I hope things get better for you soon hun.

Take Good care,

Pink
x

joelhall
24-10-07, 18:43
they wont everythings lways down hill...

ange has said the most horrible things to me anyone has ever said:(

Pink Panic
24-10-07, 18:48
I don't know what went on but try to remember that when people are angry they say things that they don't always mean which can be very hurtful.

Pink
x

joelhall
24-10-07, 19:59
no she did mean this...

thats the problem:(

fretty freda
24-10-07, 20:52
CHIN UP MATE THINGS MIGHT NOT STAY THAT WAY AND IF YOUR BOYS DONT SEE YOU THEY WILL GROW UP TO RESENT THERE MUM, ANYWAY WHEN THERE OLD ENOUGH TO DECIDE THEY WILL MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE AND THAT WILL BE TO SEE YOU .
AND WHO KNOWS SHE MIGHT CHANGE HER MIND

DONT WORRY:hugs:

CliveL
24-10-07, 21:35
I would speak to citizens advice or a solicitor, it is not up to your partner whether you see your children.

Gabby
24-10-07, 21:45
U know where I am if u need me honey. I cant fix it but i can be a shoulder to cry on

G xxxxxxxx

trac67
24-10-07, 22:15
Awww me mate xxx I know how you feel when my ex left me he said the most awful things to me, even to the point of giving my mobile number out to people and getting them to text me constantly telling me what an awful person I was ........... not sure why as he walked out on me not the other way around. It really does cut deep honey but remember they are just words and you know your not a bad person.
Ange cannot stop you seeing your boys because you are their dad and no one can take that away from you not ever.

You know I am always here for you

Love
Trac xxxx

Southern_Belle
26-10-07, 00:22
I'm sorry you are going through such pain Joel. I don't know the laws over there but I would think you should have rights as their Dad, keep fighting.

Laura xxx