PDA

View Full Version : I Can’t Cope Anymore!!

louise0501
24-10-07, 21:39
Hi everyone, I still feel really crap, for almost three weeks now I’ve had aches and pains everyday, this surely can’t be anxiety, I must have a brain tumour right? I feel like crying. Today my brain feels really strained and tight and my eyes are watery and strained. New symptoms I have been experiencing are palpitation in my leg on and off and earache on and off.
I just don’t know what to do anymore. I must have a brain tumour, I’m so scared.
Please please reply, I need your advice and help.
Luv Louise

nomorepanic
24-10-07, 21:54
It is not a brain tumour ok so calm down.

It sounds like tension headaches or sinus problems and both can be fixed.

Are you drinking loads of water each day?

Do you clench your jaw and have your shoulders permanently up around your ears?

Have you had eyes tested recently?

Try to rationalise these things please.

anxious
24-10-07, 22:02
Hiya,

you need to try and relax (i know easy said). Do the symptoms go when you are asleep?

anx xx

louise0501
24-10-07, 22:11
how do i know if they go away when i'm sleeping?
Luv Louise

louise0501
24-10-07, 22:13
i don't drink a lot of water, maybe one cup a day. i guess i clench my jaw and have my shoulders up around my ears coz i'm so tense. are you sure it's not a brain tumour though?
luv louise

anxious
24-10-07, 22:17
If you can sleep, its tension. Believe me its not a tumour. Drink more, relax, do some gentle excercise. You'll be fine. Its tension.

anx xx

nomorepanic
24-10-07, 22:17
Ok headaches can be a sign of water dehydration.

Clenching the jaw causes tension so does having ur shoulders up!

My mums mate has a brain tumour and these are not the symptoms ok?

Relax shoulders when you know you are doing it, you can get mouth guards for the teeth clenching

Drink more water

louise0501
24-10-07, 22:22
i feel really bad tension headache coming on know anything that helps to ease them?
Luv louise

nomorepanic
24-10-07, 22:25
relaxation - sit quietly in a dark room and play some relaxing CD music or maybe take something like an aspirin etc to relieve it.

slow relaxed breathing

louise0501
24-10-07, 22:28
okay thanks, i will give it a go. also i sometimes get like tingling sensations in my eyes, is that anything to worry about?
Luv louise

nomorepanic
24-10-07, 22:42
are u talking floaters?

nomorepanic
24-10-07, 22:43
Try these ...

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms

louise0501
24-10-07, 22:45
what are floaters?
Luv louise

nomorepanic
24-10-07, 22:59
i posted u the links about them

louise0501
25-10-07, 14:02
i looked up the floaters thread and i don't think that what i'm experiencing, what i get is a tingling sensation in my eye, it's not painful though? do you think it's anything to worry about? for the past 5 days i have been getting palpitations in my left leg on and off. could that be anxiety? or something serious?
please reply
Luv louise

louise0501
27-10-07, 00:38
Hello, I felt a bit better today but now I have aches and pains around my eyes, and down my face again, it sucks, my eyes are really giving me problems at the moment, I’ve had eye strain, itchy eyes, tingling sensations in eyes, twitching. Do theses symptoms exist with anxiety? I just can’t cope anymore with this fear and anxiety.
Please reply
Luv louise

louise0501
27-10-07, 13:56
Please reply. Really worried eye problems could be a tumour.
Please reply
Luv louise x

Pink Panic
27-10-07, 14:18
Hi

What you are describing seems to be anxiety to me but I can only give advice on the symptoms I have experienced (which are many and varied!)

I think you need to relax .... I know it's hard but please try and see if that brings you any relief.

I know it's awful hun but please believe me when I say it will pass. :hugs:

Pink
x