PDA

View Full Version : is this normal

JulieJay92
05-08-20, 19:45
cut a long story short i went on a last minute holiday to spain, a friend who i was kinda close to passed away suddenly the day i was leaving, was ok for the 1st week, but obviously stuck in quarantine for 2 weeks since coming home thanks to the government calling in quarantine from spain

no issues 1st week, had test for covid, came back negative which i thought it would, now im due back to work next week and i have in the last 2 days been short of breath, not 24/7 but around a 1/4 of the day, usually starts after midday

is this do u think a mixture of being stuck indoors (i used to suffer agoraphobia) unable to go out if i wanted and the stress of going back to work and the added pressure we all have due to covid

no other symptoms, pulse is around 80-90 sometimes lower and bp which im on meds for is 120/130 over 70/80

thanks in advance

Fishmanpa
05-08-20, 20:04
Sorry for your loss :( Anxiety or not, that's a whirlwind several weeks! All that and back to work with barely a moment to breathe in between. Its sure to take a mental toll.

Positive thoughts

JulieJay92
05-08-20, 20:05
also had a local anesthetic at the weekend to get a nail removed, was just injected into foot, dont know if this would make any difference

thanks fishmanpa

ps im also a keyworker so worked all the way through then i had a week off owed to me

MRS STRESS ED
05-08-20, 21:19
Sorry for your very sad loss its not easy xx

You are probably physically and emotionally drained you had alot going on see how you go on if it continues get a test again

wishing you well 🤗

JulieJay92
06-08-20, 08:53
spoke to gp out of hours last night and he said that even a small amount of local anesthesia can cause minor respitaory issues re breathing especially if u are asthmatic so he assured me it was probably this as started the day i had it within afew hours x

mrs stress - we get tested every fortnight in work so will be getting next test within a fortnight but if it doesnt ease (seems to be better this morning) i will go to the drive in test centre