PDA

View Full Version : Scared about an potassium/magnesium deficiency

peachy123
12-08-20, 12:43
Hi guys, over the past couple days I’ve had bad pain and twitching in both my calves like a muscle cramp/muscle pull. I haven’t been doing any exercise besides walking so there was no reason for it. And never really experienced something like this before.

Just as an experiment I ate a banana and some apricots and cocoa (lots of magnesium and potassium in them) and this morning the pain was almost gone. I was glad it went but now I am worried I might have some serious vitamin/mineral deficiency. I have been dieting a lot lately and I do not get a lot of nutrition.

I heard that potassium and magnesium deficiency can cause arrhythmia too and I am really scared about that :/ I usually have some PVCs/ectopic beat daily (had em for years) I know they can check your electrolyte levels with a blood test at the doctor or hospital but I don’t want to go with all the recent corona stuff. What should I do?

Fishmanpa
12-08-20, 12:59
I am worried I might have some serious vitamin/mineral deficiency. I have been dieting a lot lately and I do not get a lot of nutrition.......What should I do?

Sounds like you have a cause and effect and the answer is obvious. My wife takes mag supps and we both take vitamin supplements in addition to a healthy balanced diet.

Positive thoughts