PDA

View Full Version : Nasal Vestibule Growth (SSC worry)

joe23_martin
14-08-20, 14:43
Hi,

So I used to be a pretty frequent poster a couple years ago & looking back my fears were probably irrational but when you have health anxiety that rationale is absent!

Anyhow, I am back again because I have noticed just inside my nostril above the inner corner I have a growth on the mucosa. Small, but you can notice it.

Doctor has given me some strong steroid drops for two weeks & said if it hasn’t gone an urgent referral to the ENT will be required.

I am absolutely terrified it is cancer, especially SCC.

Has anyone ever had growths that are soft, raised and pinky white coloured?

I am 29 y/o non smoker, barley drink and don’t work around any chemicals.

Thanks,
J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony888
10-03-23, 23:11
I’ve had something like this in the inside corner very tip of inner nostril, kind of like where a lot of hairs go?. I would look with a mirror about 3 or so years ago and see just like thickened pinkish skin. I have re fixated on it recently because I’ve been in a very heightened state of HA lately jumping from one concern to the next. You ever get an answer for this? I too have worried myself sick over google searching everything you could think of with nasal vestibule cancer. I had a ct scan of sinus for my sinuses a few weeks ago and it didn’t mention anything idk I’m still worried bad