PDA

View Full Version : So many things, feel like I am not coping

Inanna
17-08-20, 15:06
Hi all

I am a lomg term sufferer of Health Anxiety, and really have to fight to keep it on remission.

At the moment, it seems impossible. My eldest sister is dying of lung cancer (she doesn't speak to me, but that's another story), my eldest daughter is waiting for a scan for persistent bleeding. I am trying really hard to be calm for her, I don't want to make her as worried as I am. she is on Cerezzette, but still bleeding. She struggles with her weight, and is quite depressed, it breaks my heart. My younger daughter has recently had a kidney and bladder scan, which thankfully came back as clear for any masses, but she has bad urine retention. Sonographer said 12ml of less is desirable, but she had 50ml. She is only 23. She has a follow up consultation this week, so maybe we will get some answers.

I cant google anything, as it will tip me over the edge. I worry about my own digestive system, and my heart constantly

Feeling really isolated at the moment, especially given the really difficult home and family situation.

Any coping mechanisms or words of wisdom will be gratefully received, as my head feel like its about to explode.

thank you for reading

Inanna xx