PDA

View Full Version : Had a bit of a relapse

unsure_about_this
21-08-20, 10:56
Lately I been worried about pains in my legs and fingers (I know I spent a lot of time sat down on the computer, on Reddit) but worried that pains could be a sign of Sarcoma

I know as you get older you tend to get aches and pains

arthritis runs on my Mum side of the family,

I been good only checking testicles once or two max per month, but still worried I got a problem there, even though I been told I have cysts.

I have not lost weight,

Trying not to google

Even though I had a brain scan, for my NF, there was no changes, t

unsure_about_this
21-08-20, 11:00
Also I worried why sometimes I my back hurts, whether this is cause by a tumour, or more likely how I sit or sleep.

I think if I had cancer I would know.

nomorepanic
21-08-20, 11:25
I think you have answered your own concerns really :yesyes:

Stay off the computer for a bit and see how things improve.

unsure_about_this
25-08-20, 17:37
I think you have answered your own concerns really :yesyes:

Stay off the computer for a bit and see how things improve.

Thanks for the reply, I am going to help with my anxiety again, joining the online anxiety class again, after the summer break.

I am concerned that these pains could be a sign of leukemia, these pains I am getting come and go. just a minor pain.

Carnation
25-08-20, 17:57
Your back can hurt from tensing your shoulders and neck, hunching over a computer and even sleeping in a position that doesn't support your back.

NoraB
26-08-20, 09:15
Trying not to google

Which means that you are because Doc Google will see you anytime ya like!

Even though I had a brain scan, for my NF, there was no changes, t

What's NF? I Googled it and came up with a rapper! :unsure:

Aches and pains in fingers, hunched over spines and legs that ache through not having moved for hours on end are becoming commonplace with this computer age we live in. With health anxiety we tend to dismiss the most likely (and logical) scenario and go straight to terminal illness. You spend a lot of time on a computer where you will be hunched over and your fingers tapping away on a keyboard or whatever. Or poised over a mouse. My mother developed arthritis in her fingers after years of being a typist. When the body is tensed - it will let you know with pain and discomfort, and if you suffer with anxiety - you will become focused on the sensations which will inevitably become worse as you tense even more from scaring yourself. You get me?

unsure_about_this
29-08-20, 12:13
Which means that you are because Doc Google will see you anytime ya like!

What's NF? I Googled it and came up with a rapper! :unsure:

Aches and pains in fingers, hunched over spines and legs that ache through not having moved for hours on end are becoming commonplace with this computer age we live in. With health anxiety we tend to dismiss the most likely (and logical) scenario and go straight to terminal illness. You spend a lot of time on a computer where you will be hunched over and your fingers tapping away on a keyboard or whatever. Or poised over a mouse. My mother developed arthritis in her fingers after years of being a typist. When the body is tensed - it will let you know with pain and discomfort, and if you suffer with anxiety - you will become focused on the sensations which will inevitably become worse as you tense even more from scaring yourself. You get me?

Neurofibromatosis

I also worried about my hip pain, minor

I just worried every time I get a ache and pain, it is cancer or something else which could be serious. the pains don't keep me awake, sometimes if it is cold the pain can feel worst at times.

unsure_about_this
04-09-20, 15:28
Another replease, worried about pain down the side of me, where my ribs are. hip is. worried a tumour is pressing here

We heard one of my Grandad's friend passed away a few days ago, he was riddled with cancer and no-one knew, he was ill for some time kept falling over.