PDA

View Full Version : hello new here

cher
25-10-07, 17:48
Hi, This is my second day on this site. I have to say its wonderful, I am glad I found it.
I have been dealing with anxiety for 17 years. Ive taken meds in the past but am now coping without. I recently had a spell where I was having attacks 3 to 4 times a day every day. I managed now not to have one in a little over a month. I really would like to learn more about it and others experiences, and I would like to share what has helped me in hopes of helping others.
Its nice to be here
Cher

Believe
25-10-07, 18:06
Hello Cher,:yesyes:

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay. Glade to hear that things are looking up for you. It's a hard road, but we all will get there.

Check out the left side, there's lots there and the sucess stories are great.

Take Care,
Believe:flowers:

I Believe That We All Will Get Better

honeybee3939
25-10-07, 18:21
Hi Cher

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

chucklehound
25-10-07, 19:07
Hi Cher and welcome to nmp!:)

trac67
25-10-07, 19:50
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
25-10-07, 20:14
Hi Cher

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Pickle
25-10-07, 20:22
Hi Cher

Welcome to NMP it's a great site to meet new friends and get good advice and information.

Chats not too bad either lol - it was nice talking to you in there earlier

Take care

margaret911
25-10-07, 21:45
Hi Cher

Welcome to nmp, hope this site helps you as much as it helps me. Take care.

love Mags xxxx

Nibbles
25-10-07, 21:56
Hi Cher and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
26-10-07, 00:02
Hi Cher,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here who feel exactly like you do. The support you will receive is wonderful.

Hugs,

Laura