PDA

View Full Version : Big Day

Tracy68
02-02-05, 22:55
Hi all
I know i don't know any of you personally, but feel i know a bit about you all from reading the messages etc etc. I just find this an easy way of talking to people and letting off how i feel through this website without feeling silly about how i'm feeling, and as i've said before i have found it very very helpful. So i just wanted to share a bit of news with you all. I'm getting married on 28th May this year, only had it all confirmed today. I'm really excited (2nd time round but definately with the right man this time lol) and no doubt there will be plenty of stress along the way lol so watch out for loads of postings [:P]. Anyway thats it really.
Take care
Tracy xxx

Karen
02-02-05, 23:34
Congratulations Tracy. That's very exciting news. Feel free to share your stress with us!

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

lainey
03-02-05, 09:47
Many Congratulations to you Tracy, just keep posting your stress on the forum we are all here for you and I'm sure you'll be fine

Best wishes

Take care

Elaine x

razocaine_07
03-02-05, 13:45
congrats tracy

FAN
03-02-05, 18:28
congratulations hope you have a great day

fan x

Meg
03-02-05, 18:33
Bring it on !!!

Many Congratulations indeed.

We had a few weddings last year - if you search through you'll find the threads .

If you want to I'm sure all of them would be only too pleased to answer emails or pms giving you tips on what they did to help themselves as the day loomed closer.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

nomorepanic
03-02-05, 18:49
Well done to you!!

Great news and I hope you will be very happy.

Like Meg said a few had wedding jitters last year but still made it through the big day - you will too.

Nicola

Juliet
16-02-05, 18:56
Hi Tracy,
I have just had my wedding date confirmed too..only mines a little bit further off.Decmber 2005.

Good luck with your plans and the big day.If your anything like me you will be feeling elated,excited and bloody terrified all at once!We will have to share tips on staying sane and calm through it all.

Take care T xx

Rennie1989
16-02-05, 21:52
CONGRATS TRACEY

im so happy for you!!!

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

clickaway
16-02-05, 23:56
Go for it Girl! [8D]

Ray

Chris X
18-02-05, 20:31
Hi Tracey. Brilliant news and wish you both the very best for the future.
Try not to get stressed out, just remmember to both bring your relaxation tapes, Claire Weekes books, cuddily toys or anything that will make you relax before and during the big day.
CONGRATULATIONS, XXX
Chrisx