PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or do a lot of people have cramps and twinges under ribs?

mark212312
29-08-20, 10:16
As some will know I’ve had my own issues over the last few months with pains/anxiety etc and noticed on a few posts recently a few people have come to the forum with pain/cramps under their left ribs - I wonder if it’s a common thing?

Aleman200
29-08-20, 10:18
Been having this for a while, and i know a bunch of other users who do. It seems pretty common. When I spoke to my GP about it he poked at the exact spot as if he could read my mind and told me it's nothing to worry about, there's nothing there to cause concern. Must just be one of those things.

mark212312
29-08-20, 10:45
Mine too, I’m still waiting on the CT results from five weeks ago but when I pointed out the spot to the Consultant at the first meeting he said the same thing - it was this pain that set me off on my last round of panic!

Aleman200
29-08-20, 11:16
If you're 5 weeks on waiting for your CT scan results it's probably nothing to worry about then. As they say no news is good news. I had the same worries after my 24 hour ecg. Didn't hear anything back for a couple of months. And when I did it was all fine.