PDA

View Full Version : hello all

roziexwx
26-10-07, 11:08
first of all how good to find a site from the uk,i have been posting on an american site and felt a little out of it,anyway i have been suffering from anxiety for about 10 years now,only just decided to get treatment for it,actually about 3 months ago i was started on citalopram by my g.p,slowly at first now i am up to 20mgs and am feeling a little better but not at all so you would notice lol,only been on 20mgs for 5 weeks so will wait a little longer.had a heart attack 3 years ago,had 4 stents put in and am doing fine now.this event did not help my anxiety levels at all,lol.side effects of the citalopram are still evident tthough,mainly jaw clenching,nausea,and palpitations,the palpitations were why i decided to go to my g.p,had lots of tests at the hospital,and was told the palps were stemming from anxiety,anyway have abated a little so lets see,so thats a little about me,will look foreward to getting to know you all. love rozie.:)

t0rt01se36
26-10-07, 13:34
Welcome Rozie. Hope you enjoy using this website and forum. I suffer from Anxiety and unfortunately avoid a lot of things.

Lindalou64
26-10-07, 14:03
Wecome Rozie To The Site......linda

bottleblond
26-10-07, 14:32
Hi and WALCOME to NMP Rozie,

This is a great site with lots and lots of lovely people to chat to.

Lots of Love
Lisa
xxx

nomorepanic
26-10-07, 23:17
Hi Rozie

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

trac67
26-10-07, 23:28
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx

honeybee3939
28-10-07, 17:08
Hi Rozie

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:smile:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Nibbles
28-10-07, 22:02
Hi Rozie and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
29-10-07, 23:07
Hi Rozie,

Welcome to NMP. I am sure you will find the support you need here and help for your anxiety.

Hugs,

Laura