PDA

View Full Version : lurked for year or so, but time to post

scaredmummy
26-10-07, 11:16
HI, this board rescued me from a HA trough last year just after the birth of my son, and I have lurked from time to time here when I needed to get reassurance.

However, my HA has reared its ugly head again with a vengeance over the last few months and it is now starting to really get to me, ruin my happiness but also that of my husband....

SO, trying to be big and brave about it I went to the GP this morning - wanting to try and talk it through a bit and maybe sign up for some counselling...however my son ran wild (bless him) whilst I was in there and he more or less did a kind of autopilot AD prescription on hearing the word health anxiety.
I don't want to take antidepressants, so wont be cashing in the prescription he's given me, but now I feel I am back to square one.

Anyway - I guess you;ll be seeing a lot more of me on here!

I am otherwise perfectly happy in my life, wonderful husband, gorgeous little boy who I love more than the world - and great job, so why is it I cannot be happy?

thanks for listening all

SM

Lindalou64
26-10-07, 14:03
Hello Sm And Welcome To The Site.....linda

Piglet
26-10-07, 14:27
:hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

bottleblond
26-10-07, 14:43
Hi there,

Well i'm so glad that you decided to post, it's a great start so very well done.

:hugs:

love Lisa
xxx

Pickle
26-10-07, 16:03
Hi SM

Welcome to NMP and well done for posting, the first time always seems to be the worse. There is so much good advice and info on this site as well as so many wonderful people to help :hugs:

Take care

trac67
26-10-07, 18:03
Hi,

An official welcome to you xx

Love

Trac xxx

jill
26-10-07, 18:15
Hi Trac :hugs:

WELCOME TO THE SITE,

there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

nomorepanic
26-10-07, 23:13
Hi SM

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Ask the doctor about CBT

Nibbles
28-10-07, 21:34
Hi SM and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
29-10-07, 22:59
Hi SM,

Welcome to NMP. Many here feel exactly how you do and you will get the support you need.

Hugs,

Laura