PDA

View Full Version : Feels like the worst week of my life

laura1988
07-09-20, 14:01
Trigger warning- cervical cancer fear- miscarriage

This has been the worst week of my life! I dont think I have ever cried so much, as you probably know I've been having some problems for a while, but I just cant get passed it at all, my symptoms are as follows

-spotting 2 or 3 times in July about 1 week apart and then more this month (there when wiping) nothing in August.
-No period July or August
-mild period like pain on and off for a year (seems worse this last few weeks)
- miscarriage last October at 7weeks
-bleeding after sex twice last year
-long cycles (up to 50days)
-very heavy periods and big clots (had for years)
-painful periods with very intense contraction like pain (again had this for years)
-last few days i feel like i need to wee more

I had a smear test last August which came back normal, an internal scan (which showed i was miscarrying) but clear overys, I am very very overweight with a bmi of 40, started the mini pill 4 weeks ago but was causing me very bad nausea so stopped on Thursday (had spotting on the Tuesday and Wednesday before stopping after bowel movements) and on Saturday started a "period" very light but still really painful (pink/redish no clots), spoken to the doctor a few times who gave me an internal and said that everything looked and felt really good and they are not concerned at all.

I have been off work for 6 months due to covid-19 and not due back until November, we had mass redundancys made in July (I luckily made it through but it was a scary time)

Has anyone had anything like this? Do you think im right to be worried about cancer? I stupidly keep google and seeing people who have had clear smear tests find out they have it!! I cant eat or sleep, I cry every time I look at my daughter! I just dont know what to do! I just want to live my life!!! 😭 Thank you for reading and hope it makes sense! Xx

Helena1982
03-11-20, 02:42
Hi how are things now. I don't think you have anything sinister going on. It would have shown up in your smear or internalxx