PDA

View Full Version : Hi :o) another sufferer has landed!

susiegoo
26-10-07, 16:35
Hi, I am Sue, mother of three, middle-aged in body but hopefully still you in mind. I can shake, thump, twitch, and hyperventilate with the best of you I am sure :D .

I have just found this site today and have already been browsing the forums in the hope of finding some answers and I will be asking a question or 3 no doubt. It all looks amazingly friendly with tons of great information so I'm off to pick out the bits that look relevant.

yorkylover
26-10-07, 16:51
Hi Susiegoo and :welcome: you will get lots of support here and friendly advise.Welcome on board.:hugs:

mingsy
26-10-07, 17:16
From one middle aged twitcher and shaker to another, A GREAT BIG WELCOME, I hope you find this site as useful as I have, can't say I'm totally cured but I am due to start a new job on Monday after a year of being on sick with panic anxiety and depression. If you had told me I would be doing this a year ago I would of laughed (well probably not laughed, cried is more like it). Please feel free to pm any time.
Good Luck:D

trac67
26-10-07, 18:02
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

jill
26-10-07, 18:18
Hi Susie:hugs:

WELCOME TO THE SITE,

This site is a great place to be, there are lots of nice friendly people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

nomorepanic
26-10-07, 23:12
Hi Sue

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

susiegoo
27-10-07, 18:18
What lovely messages, thank you all, this site has a wonderful warmth about it and it surely brings comfort to those who despair and gives hope to those who may not have had any when they landed. Fortunately I am not so desperate and despairing as some, but I do still have issues to deal with and hopefully help to give as well as take :)

Nibbles
28-10-07, 21:42
Hi Sue and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
29-10-07, 23:00
Hi Susie,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here who feel exactly like you do and you will get support.

Hugs,

Laura