PDA

View Full Version : Starting new job

sarahblonde32
12-09-20, 09:18
After months of no work im starting a new job today. It's only retail, nothing stressful, but im anxious. Worrying about where to park, can i take a drink with me (anxiety makes me thirsty) what will i have to do etc.
Been looking forward to returning to the working world but anxiety makes everything much harder 😒.
Tips or just virtual hugs please!!
Sarah

Redsmum
12-09-20, 11:20
After months of no work im starting a new job today. It's only retail, nothing stressful, but im anxious. Worrying about where to park, can i take a drink with me (anxiety makes me thirsty) what will i have to do etc.
Been looking forward to returning to the working world but anxiety makes everything much harder 😒.
Tips or just virtual hugs please!!
Sarah

Good luck Sarah, its so hard when you suffer from anxiety but once you’ve done it the first time i bet you’ll be so pleased you did, i’m sure it will all work out fine & remember i bet you’re not the only one there who feels anxious.

pulisa
12-09-20, 14:15
Good luck from me too..Once you've got the first day under your belt it will get easier..

I hope everything goes well and let us know how you got on?

sarahblonde32
14-09-20, 12:54
Hi all,
Thanks,it was ok after my initial anxiety worry off! Its a retail shop floor job, hard on the feet. But it was good yesterday as i left to my own devices a bit so i relaxed and got on with it!
Phew!
After almost 7 months of not working its hard!!
Sarah x