PDA

View Full Version : Everytime I stretch I speak a different language

WiredIncorrectly
15-09-20, 13:27
Had this all my life, never thought to raise it until now. This is going to sound strange. But all my life, whenever I stretch, my mouth automatically starts making noises that sound Arabic :roflmao: ... my partner and son are used to it now, but they think its really strange. It's not something I do on purpose, if I had the choice I'd rather not speak jibberish when I stretch. I'd rather stretch like everybody else.

Does anybody do this or am I just a freak lol?

Scass
15-09-20, 16:03
I thought you meant a different language every time! We could have rung the press & made millions [emoji23]

Every time I sneeze I sound like I’m going to blow the roof off. Sometimes we just make odd noises. I got my sneeze off my Dad, did your parents speak Arabic when stretching?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WiredIncorrectly
15-09-20, 16:51
I thought you meant a different language every time! We could have rung the press & made millions [emoji23]

Every time I sneeze I sound like I’m going to blow the roof off. Sometimes we just make odd noises. I got my sneeze off my Dad, did your parents speak Arabic when stretching?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:roflmao:

No they didn't. I don't even know Arabic except for a couple of Islamic words I got from the Quran. It's got to be a vocal reflex or something caused by stretching.

I knew somebody who would clap their hands when they sneeze but not sure if that was an OCD thing.

And I'm like you with the sneezing. I get it from my Dad too.

AntsyVee
15-09-20, 20:46
I got a buddy who's whole body twitches when she sneezes; it's hilarious! She looks like a puppy shaking off water.

WiredIncorrectly
16-09-20, 20:07
I got a buddy who's whole body twitches when she sneezes; it's hilarious! She looks like a puppy shaking off water.

I do love a good sneeze. There's something satisfying about it.

MyNameIsTerry
16-09-20, 22:15

I do love a good sneeze. There's something satisfying about it.

Yeah, either you save money on dinner and a movie or your hand isn't aching...:blush:

AntsyVee
16-09-20, 23:13
Wow, that’s pretty sad that you guys have had to resort to sneezing for sexual gratification over there. :winks: When is the government going to let you have sex again?

MyNameIsTerry
17-09-20, 05:05
It's a new branch of MGTOW involving lots of snuff boxes :yesyes:

WiredIncorrectly
17-09-20, 13:04
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::rofl mao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: