PDA

View Full Version : Weird sensation in left thumb

BackRoads
21-09-20, 00:35
So my left thumb has felt "asleep" on the thumbprint side for about a week. At first I described it as numb, but I can feel everything. Its not really tingling. What could this be?

NoraB
21-09-20, 06:59
So my left thumb has felt "asleep" on the thumbprint side for about a week. At first I described it as numb, but I can feel everything. Its not really tingling. What could this be?

As you know, it's not numb if you can feel things.

Sensations like this are common with anxiety (comes from not breathing properly)

Also common if you are a gamer or use your thumbs to text etc.

BackRoads
05-10-20, 16:15
Anyone else experience this?

NoraB
05-10-20, 17:27
Anyone else experience this?

Always lovely to have a comment totally ignored - especially when I'm the only person who bothered with you. I must remember not to waste my time commenting on your posts in the future.

BackRoads
05-10-20, 19:19
Always lovely to have a comment totally ignored - especially when I'm the only person who bothered with you. I must remember not to waste my time commenting on your posts in the future.

Wait what?? I didn't mean anything negative towards you at all. Your reply was much appreciated. Just trying to see if others have gone through something similar. Sorry I offended you. Sure didn't expect to.

NoraB
06-10-20, 07:35
Wait what?? I didn't mean anything negative towards you at all. Your reply was much appreciated. Just trying to see if others have gone through something similar. Sorry I offended you. Sure didn't expect to.

Fair nuff cocker.

I'm over it. :scared15:

:D

WiseMonkey
06-10-20, 08:00

Yes, I've had this and it's a sensory thing, it might go on for some time, then you'll likely forget about it and it may go away. I think it's a bit of neuropathy.