PDA

View Full Version : Anything else

sandlin
26-10-07, 22:36
BIG HUG REQUIRED
:huh: well here i go again.:huh:
After having my 2 ops and another readmission for my DCIS ( a sort of breast cancer), they have then gone on to lose my paperwork for the radiotherapy and it was only cause i rang to find out when my appointment would be that it was discovered, so thats now put my treatment back for about a month. I will have to do a 60 mile round trip, mon-fri for 5 weeks for the treatment too but if it helps then its a small price to pay.

My heating broke on tuesday, man came to fix it, took a part away and has forgot to come back and now he's moving to wales on sunday.

My husband is going to usa for a week next wed, so i got him a $100 bill so he could get himself a nice watch or something and lo and behold i,ve lost it and i hate him being away and usually get someone to stay overnight with me but no one available so i'm very nervous bout that. Have 10 year old and hate for him to be witness to panic if it happens.

Anyway that was a good rant and i'm even smiling at my misfortune now.:winks:

Linda xxx

Nibbles
28-10-07, 21:28
Big hugs coming your way Linda

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q245/Biggiesmall1/ANIMATED%20GIFS/hugs.gif

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time and I wish you a swift recovery.

Take care,

Mike x

Believe
28-10-07, 22:05
Hello Linda,

These are for you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope that you have a speedy recover time. Take care and know that we are with you in thoughts.

Take Care
Believe

I Believe That We All Will Get Better!

Lindalou64
28-10-07, 23:30
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
FOR YOU LINDA, IM SURE YOU WILL DO FINE WITH YA SON......I WISH YA ALL THE BEST.........LINDA XX

trac67
29-10-07, 03:00
Lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: for you Linda

Love

Trac xxx

honeybee3939
29-10-07, 17:19
Hi Linda

Have a hug from me too hun.......
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

bottleblond
29-10-07, 18:15
Linda,

I'd say that rant was pretty mild considering the circumstanses....jeezooo gal!!!!.. c'meer and have a hug on me :hugs: infact have some more :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope all is well again soon hun
you take good care

Love Lisa
xxxxxxxx:flowers:

jo61
30-10-07, 09:34
Sorry things are so tough for you at the moment. Look after yourself and you know you can email me any time.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Southern_Belle
30-10-07, 19:13
Linda,

Have some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: . You will do fine with your son and hubby won't be gone long. I'm sorry about your treatments and pray for your recovery. I also hope you find another good repairman soon.

Love,

Laura