PDA

View Full Version : Lla olleh

VocalLuke
27-10-07, 01:27
Hello
I am 21 year old student studying History and Politics at the University of Sussex in Brighton. I have been suffering from panic attacks since the age of sixteen. They wax and wane depending on my current situation in life as a whole though obviously they never truly disappear.
Panic attacks have been an ever constant burden which has stopped me from getting jobs, progressing in my education and numerous social occasions. This may sound depressing and sometimes it is. Though life is always complicated this in the positive sense makes it interesting. It is nice to meet you all and I am glad you exist. It has certainly made me a more open and accepting person. My general attitude to those with emotional/mental troubles before my anxiety disorder was at best mildly rude. So I am glad that I have panic attacks but as I'm sure some people here will agree this is not my outlook everyday. Altogether I hope I am a pretty up beat person.
I will post more in the future and I look forward to getting to know you all more.

Ps How do I get a custom avatar?

trac67
27-10-07, 01:42
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

If you want a avatar that isnt already on the forum, mail the one you want to Nic nomorepanic@btinternet.com and she will upload it onto the page for you

Take care

Trac xxxx

VocalLuke
27-10-07, 02:07
Thanks I just want to use my profile picture do you think that you can just use that or shall I still email it.
I have also noticed that I should use a bigger font size but looking at this text now maybe this is excessively big.

trac67
27-10-07, 02:17
Just a bit big lol

I think if you want to use your profile photo you still need to mail it if you want to use it as a avatar

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
28-10-07, 15:51
Hi Luke

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Please email me anything you want adding as an avatar and I can add it for you.

honeybee3939
28-10-07, 16:53
Hi Luke

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Nibbles
28-10-07, 21:50
Hi Luke and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
29-10-07, 23:02
Hi Luke,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here who feel like you do and you will get the support you need.

Hugs,

Laura