PDA

View Full Version : Triggered again

Totallyphobic
27-09-20, 16:12
Hi everyone I don't post a lot but my rabies phobia has been triggered again. A couple of weeks ago I was smoking in my hallway with the window open in the early evening. I felt something bite me and now this is the strange part I saw what I thought was a moth. Now fast forward a couple of weeks I am having pain in my left hand what I felt was a bit on my pinkie toward my wrist. I am anxious sweating and nauseated I haven't felt like this for several years now. I thought I beat it but apparently not but my question is how big is a bat compared to a moth I have heard bats are noisy but I didn't hear anything so am I overreacting. I am not sure at this point I hope someone responds that has had a similar experience

Fishmanpa
27-09-20, 18:40
I hope someone responds that has had a similar experience

Ninja bats don't exist.

Positive thoughts

MothFir
29-09-20, 01:44
my question is how big is a bat compared to a moth

The Internet indicates that the smallest bat in the US has a wingspan of about 7 inches. The largest moth (Cecropia) has a wingspan of 6 inches and belongs to the Saturniid family, which includes other large moths. They don't have biting mouthparts.

I am not trying to stoke your fears or offer an opinion on what happened at your window. Just answering your question about bats and moths.

Totallyphobic
29-09-20, 12:56
Thanks Mothfir but the moths I saw were small brown usual and a black moth with a silver like tone on top I can't believe I am back to this uncertainty since my glasses were fogged up at the time and now I feel I am in a downward spiral and what is worse because of covid it is hard to get in touch with my therapist or Doctor