PDA

View Full Version : Red soles of feet - is this normal?

nervous95
27-09-20, 23:46
I noticed that the soles of my feet are very red. There is a noticeable line between the bottom of my foot and the top of my foot going from red to pale white. I noticed this a while ago and thought nothing of it but today I have become fixated on it.

I知 really worried that this means there is something wrong. I thought it was maybe just the blood flow from getting up and walking around this morning but they have stayed the same colour all day - red. Now I知 concentrating on my feet and they are a tiny bit pins and needly so naturally worried I have a neurological condition/diabetes. Other than that there is no pain or swelling or anything.

Does anyone else have the same?

nervous95
28-09-20, 00:16
From looking back at old pictures in some of them I have red heels and feet. I致e never really noticed it before and it seems very red today. Maybe this is just a variation of colouring? My palms are not red. In any case it looks really unsightly!

WiseMonkey
28-09-20, 01:26
Mine are like this if I've been walking for a while, but it will only be the parts that were touching the pavement ie not the instep. They return to a normal colour after I get back home. I think what you're describing is normal.

venusbluejeans
28-09-20, 10:07
yes perfectly normal

NoraB
28-09-20, 10:17
Normal.

If you want to stare at your feet, grab some sesame oil and give yourself a massage - your body will thank you for it. :yesyes: