PDA

View Full Version : Husband has diarrhea.

Sunflower318
03-10-20, 17:31
I'm like freaking out. He woke up ok this morning but then he got diarrhea and hes had it a for a few hours and he feels nausous. He doesnt have a fever or any other symptoms but im terrified it could be covid. He does work in close contact with people. Im so scared right now. Im starting to feel a bit nausous also but it could be nerves.

venusbluejeans
03-10-20, 17:51
So no constant high temperature, no continuous cough, no loss of taste and smell......

No not covid

venusbluejeans
03-10-20, 18:21
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Emmz

Lencoboy
03-10-20, 18:35
So no constant high temperature, no continuous cough, no loss of taste and smell......

No not covid

And diarrhoea/nausea is quite well down the list of potential Covid symptoms. Such symptoms are quite common around this time of year anyway, at least here in the UK.

Be vigilant by all means, but try not to panic.

Sunflower318
03-10-20, 18:35
I have read on a few websites that some people only have the diarrhea and no other symptoms. That is what is scaring me

Lencoboy
03-10-20, 18:51
I have read on a few websites that some people only have the diarrhea and no other symptoms. That is what is scaring me

The only thing I can think of is a possible asymptomatic case, if true.

Also you should be careful of which websites/sources you view, as some can carry dubious, or even false information, especially those that are lesser-known.

Therefore, I recommend you only source your info from official, well-known, well-trusted sources.

Sunflower318
03-10-20, 19:05
If he has it but not showing symptoms im worried about myself and my kids.

Pamplemousse
03-10-20, 19:15
I'm like freaking out. He woke up ok this morning but then he got diarrhea and hes had it a for a few hours and he feels nausous. He doesnt have a fever or any other symptoms but im terrified it could be covid. He does work in close contact with people. Im so scared right now. Im starting to feel a bit nausous also but it could be nerves.

I have to keep saying this: just because Covid-19 swaggered into town like John Wayne doesn't mean all the other diseases packed their bags and left town.

Do you know what is far, far more contagious than Covid-19 and we're now in the season for it?

Norovirus. It's so contagious whole hospitals get shut for it in the UK.

If your husband's shitting himself inside out the main thing to do is keep him hydrated; give him Dioralyte (rehydration powders) or its US equivalent.

Sunflower318
03-10-20, 22:56
My 3 year old has had a slight cough all day also. He doesnt have a temp either.

MRS STRESS ED
03-10-20, 23:30
I feel for you but what good is panicking going to do, hopefully he hasn't got it its the time of year for alsorts of bugs, and if you are all fit and healthy chances are you been fine, trust me l had coronavirus not very pleasant at all but I'm here now stop overthinking you make yourself really ill take care xx

Sunflower318
04-10-20, 05:47
He just woke up coughing and went back to sleep. Im so scared. I think hes been trying to hide that he doesn't feel well. I hope and pray hes better tomorrow.